Anbumani Ramdoss and call for quitting liquor scenes in movies

I need to blog this...

I think it was early last year or maybe end of the year before I was invited to meet with a farming activist friend as he was visiting Chennai. On enquiry I found out that it was for a PMK (the political party of Ramdoss) rally that was being flagged off on that day.

I reached the venue to meet my friend just as the programme had got over and as we walked behind the majority of the crowd, my friend invited me to join him for lunch, we conversed and kept walking at the tail end of the group of PMK members ahead of us. The entire group enmasse turned right after a point and headed straight to the liquor shop nearby. Suddenly my friend and I found ourselves ourselves following empty space.

So ended a PMK 'agitation'! Anbumani Ramdoss has his job cut out (if he is ever serious about doing anything) if he wants to get rid of liquor habit, to begin with, he should start with his political party. Maybe they can all stop watching movies too.

Comments

Popular Posts