I told you so category: the MK family feud

... Or maybe the family will reunite in one grand coming together and make all that happened like a Cola fizz, temporary and show, but, no great change!?!?

that was your's sincerely writing about the feud when it all started. had a feeling that the DMK and Sun Network cannot live without each other. Now I wonder what happens to the poor Raj Network, they had used the family problem to lauch Kalaignar TV and supposedly followed by a news channel to be announced in a few days. My guess is the entire effort will be sucked up into a even more larger Sun Network now with a more tighter control from the family's side. 

Yet another proof that Stalin is ready to don the key role. With the recent good showing in handling the post-flood situation, he is ready to take over whenever the grand old man wants to relinquish the post.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.
Anonymous said…
Top website, I had not noticed tamil-nadu.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Keep up the fantastic work!

Popular Posts